I love this tag c: It's from Pchi, thanx dear c: I definitely want to share it with you guys c:

My dream vacation would to visit back and have a week long stay in the beach of Gumasa, Saranggani. When me and my hubby were still friends we went there and we definitely want to go back and enjoy with Josh. We love swimming and the scene is breath taking c:
( pics courtesy of cidy and samara )















Outside the country, I would love to go to Tahiti and maybe Greece c: to see the great old structures c:











1. Pink and Bubbly
2. Everything Kimchi
3. The Cake Chronicles
4. Pinoy Gaming World
5. imishyou
6. Morgentau und Rosen
7. Pchi's Opinions
8. Iceaiah's Wow-legs
9.You're next

Now tagging Berry and Cidy

and everyone from my blogroll who wants to grab this tag...

Please share your dream destinations too, and why...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

 


Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypath Wedding Ticker

Blogger Templates. | Technology Blog

ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0 ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0