Can you remember what was cool during the 90's? Whenever I see old photographs I could not help but take note of how bad looking now what was "cool" then. This is also what happened to Blossom Russo, or Mayim Bialik, that once cool girl who had some of the best babydoll dresses and outlandish hats we'd seen. Now she has become a self-professed "fashion disaster". But she's back on the boob tube with What Not to Wear where she'd turn her closet over to the ones in the know for a badly needed makeover. The show premieres tonight at 9. 

1 comments:

  1. workingpinoys said...

    Hi there! :)

    I enjoyed browsing through your blog. I've added you to my Favorite Blog list. I hope you can add me, too.

    http://agirlspeaks.blogspot.com/  

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

 


Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypath Wedding Ticker

Blogger Templates. | Technology Blog

ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0 ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0