image credit: ABS-CBN



It came as a surprise to me, the Judy Ann Santos-Ryan Agoncillo wedding. I know that they will eventually get there but I thought it would be well-publicized, with lots of fanfare and the usual stuff you'll see in most celebrity weddings. But Judy Ann and Ryan chose to keep their wedding private. I like them for doing it. There were some speculations that the wedding would be on May 2 but they tied the knot this morning, April 28, 2009 in a church somewhere in Batangas.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    wow - this is hot...my family are of Samoan origin and they adore Ryan....after watching Ysabella my dad continued watching filipina movies...

    but this is awesome...all the best and may the good Lord above bless this union abundantly.  

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

 


Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypath Wedding Ticker

Blogger Templates. | Technology Blog

ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0 ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0