These awards are another line of blessings to be thankful for c:


Thank You to all my friends who have shared these awards to me c:

This award was from my sweet friend Tiffney.
A sweet mom with 4 adorable kids c: One of my favorite Mom Friends.
And Sej my newest online buddy c:
Thanx dears c:



This lovely cherries were from my dearest Superwoman friend Berry.
Another one of my favorite On-Line friend c:
A Superwoman because she is a wife, mom, and working plus a lot of blogs to update c:
Thanx dear mare c:



And these awards are from Kumpareng Joops .

A Sailor, a husband to my friend Rose and the dad of Rylie and EJ, such lovely kids c:
I Love this award so much it's so cute c:

and


Thanx so much guys c:

*Am still in the process of deciding who to share this award to c:

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Congrats! You deserve it.  

  2. Azlina Abu Bakar said...

    Thanks for the tip. I know I try to be more organized but it just slips through the cracks..hehe. Love the photo of the baby. I just need to relax.  

  3. iceah said...

    @sheng
    thanx c:

    @alzina
    ur welcome c:
    thanx that's my son Josh c:  

  4. Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

    nakita ko na ito hehehe nde lang nakacomment kc nagwala si ivan... so i leave all the opened tabs ng blogs and ayun

    hehehhe now i'm able to say "thanks"

    si ivan? nandun sa lola hahaha  

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

 


Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypath Wedding Ticker

Blogger Templates. | Technology Blog

ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0 ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0