It's been awhile since I had featured another blog. Now I had made my choice for some time and I found this unusual blog of a virtual restaurant named Manong Ken's Carinderinderia I don't know the name of the owner but I have been dropping EC's and he is known to me as a good photographer too because I often visit and comment at his works in uncommon photographers where his photos of photograpehrs are posted. He also has four different blogs among them is Tribung Pinoy. I love his shots on his camera, now I found out that he cooks too when I saw it in his Carinderia Blog. Here is the sample of his blog. To know more of his recipes and pics, visit his blog by clicking at the names above.  



4 comments:

  1. Ken said...

    Iceah, salamat guid!  

  2. iceah said...

    you are welcome c: am a fan of yours c:  

  3. Anonymous said...

    it's nice that you're doing this. i frequent his blog and i enjoy the foods manong ken features.  

  4. iceah said...

    @liza
    I enjoy them too c: I usually feature blogs that fascinate me that is why I featured him here c: I want to try his recipes too c:
    Thanx for dropping by too liza c:  

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

 


Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypath Wedding Ticker

Blogger Templates. | Technology Blog

ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0 ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0