Janet Jackson spoke at the BET Awards. The singer and sister of Michael Jackson is visibly still shaken by the loss of her brother spoke:


“My entire family wanted to be here tonight, but it was just too painful. So they elected me to speak with all of you. To you, Michael is an icon, to us, Michael is family. And he will forever live in all of our hearts. On behalf of my family and myself, thank you for all of your love, thank you for all of your support. We miss him so much. Thank you so much.”


Her speech was followed the singing of “I’ll Be There” by Jamie Foxx with a pianist and Ne-Yo. The night was capped with performances in honor of the King of Pop.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

 


Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypath Wedding Ticker

Blogger Templates. | Technology Blog

ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0 ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0