An image taken while Kate Gosselin Spanks Leah is now causing discussions in message boards and even in blog comments. Kate Gosselin tries to portray herself as a super momm who can handle taking care of 8-year-old twins and 5-year-old sextuplets in the TV show Jon & Kate Plus 8. The new photograph shows Kate losing her patience on Leah. Here is a bit from In Touch about the spanking:


These exclusive new photographs show that Kate’s composed demeanor may just be a facade. Behind the scenes, she seems to be unraveling. Around 11 a.m. on June 13, a witness spotted Kate, 34, and the children playing outside of their Reading, Pa., home. When Leah, one of the sextuplets, started blowing a whistle loudly, Kate told her to stop because she was on the phone. But as soon as Leah blew on the whistle again, Kate “seemed to lose her temper” and said, “Did you not hear me?” Then she stormed over to her daughter, grabbed her and hit her. “The girl was screaming and crying,” the witness adds. “Kate just pushed her away and walked off with her coffee. Her older sisters were trying to make Leah feel better.”
Kate has something to say about this:


Whether the paparazzi are there or not, I am a mother first. I love my children and when they misbehave, I discipline them as I deem appropriate for the situation


The Gosselin family has been facing negative publicity lately because of rumors about their impending break up.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    I'm a mother of two grown children in their 20's and I spanked them when they were little after giving them warnings. Today they tell me it's good that I done that because it taught them. I say leave Kate alone I also when through a divorce with only 2 children to keep in line. If the media would leave her alone and let her raise her children. If you keep looking at her at all time sure your going to see she makes mistakes all mothers do.  

  2. Anonymous said...

    I'm a mother of two grown children in their 20's and I spanked them when they were little after giving them warnings. Today they tell me it's good that I done that because it taught them. I say leave Kate alone I also when through a divorce with only 2 children to keep in line. If the media would leave her alone and let her raise her children. If you keep looking at her at all time sure your going to see she makes mistakes all mothers do.  

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

 


Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypath Wedding Ticker

Blogger Templates. | Technology Blog

ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0 ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0