Want to be disappointed? Guys, there's bad news for all of you who are waiting for the September issue of Playboy magazine. I know that many are waiting to see Heidi Pratt naked but here's the naked truth about Heidi's appearance in September's issue of Playboy : Heidi Pratt won't bare it all. Her sister Holly Montag told Usmagazine this:


"She's not nude, her Maxim cover was so gorgeous and tasteful, and I know Playboy is going to be the same. It's really cool that she can be part of the Playboy family. I love it. I go up there all the time and play poker. I love the girls there, and it's very cool to be a part of that legacy."


Ha ha ha and your long wait ends like this?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

 


Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypath Wedding Ticker

Blogger Templates. | Technology Blog

ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0 ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0