Got this award from my hubby Pastilan and Berry too c: 2 nominations, wow wow and a wow c: Thank you for even considering me and now nominating me na c:

For my hubby Pastilan who I consider a computer wiz because he has the passion to learn about computers and crafts around it eventhough it is not his major c: hehehe Proud of you dad and you deserve this award too c: mwa,mwa,mwa!!!

And to Berry a SUPERWOMAN and a friend to me and to a lot of people because of her Heart to help other people earn money,without expecting anything in return and rejoices with them when they got what they needed c: hug,hug,hug!!! c: You inspire me and you deserve this award a thousand times c:

Both of you are parts of my list too c:




Do you know any bloggers that kick ass?

Maybe they’ve got incredible, original content. Or they’re overflowing with creativity. Is it someone that helps you become a better blogger? Or a bloggy friend you know you can count on? Or maybe it’s someone who simply inspires you to be a better person… or someone else who sends you to the floor, laughing your ass off.

Whatever the reason may be, I’m sure you know at least a couple of bloggers that kick ass. Well… why not tell ‘em so?

LOVE ON ‘EM

* Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are “Kick Ass Bloggers”
* Let ‘em know via email, twitter or blog comments that they’ve received an award
* Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to :
www.mammadawg.com
* Pass it on!

To get the code for the image you can go back to mamadawg.com - don’t forget to link up the person who nominated you for the Kick Ass Blogger Club.




Of course I do know a couple of 'Kick Ass Bloggers' and here are five of them:
(As I've said the 2 persons above is part of my list and the reasons I have said already...)

Pchi of opinion pinoy - For having interesting eye opening topics on her blog!

Say Cheezee - who makes me laugh of the articles he features on his/her blog (gender I don't really know) c:

Caram of Carambolage - who stumbled in my blog and is an arist in his own craft...became my new friend and one of the reasons was blogging. He writes without any pretentions and that's a plus factor that's why I like his blog c:

Maricris of Zen Ventures - who never gives up despite of the ups and downs of life and inspires me because of that.She has this wonderful creations she sells in her blog c: ...check it out c:

Tiffiney of My Southern, Hippie, Married, Mom Of Four Life!! - a mom blogger I met in Mom Bloggers Club who inspires me of her life and her beautiful family c: keep it up sis! c:

...and now it's your turn to share your awards to others and show how they inspire you c: ...


12 comments:

  1. caramk said...

    And he very unpretentiously thanks you for the award!  

  2. iceah said...

    your very welcome c:  

  3. kunthanrajan said...

    hi nice to ahve a comment..yar...do visit..more offen my site i willl do it to urs..and click my ads...  

  4. Tiff said...

    Thank you so much for your kind words and for the award! I am so excited that we are blog buddies! I love being able to read your post...don't stay away to long..I will be lurking on your blog.. :)  

  5. iceah said...

    @kunthanrajan
    sure i like your blog thats why i visit often c:  

  6. iceah said...

    @ tiffiney
    i like your blog too that is why i come back often and i find your life and attitude interesting even your pics are nice c: visit often too c: thanx for considering me as your new friend c:  

  7. pchi said...

    wow! ngayon ko lang to nakita... thanks ate...

    *hug*  

  8. iceah said...

    i know you already have this award but still i want you to have it again c: you don't have to do it again just post the award for me mwa! c: coz you deserve it dear c:  

  9. Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

    wow wow wow ka talaga!  

  10. iceah said...

    Superwoman ka kasi e c:  

  11. MaricrisG said...

    Hey there! Thanks for the award. It means a lot to be recognized. :) Salamat ng marami especially for your continuous visit in my blog- means a lot! If you really like the necklace, I'll save it for you before someone else gets it, just let me know. SOmeone is eying it too, so ewan kung sino sa inyo una makakakuha!:)  

  12. iceah said...

    haaaa! save it pagiipunan ko hehehe c: how much nga ba? anyway yup i do love lurking in your blog c: dropping by again c:
    you deserve this award c:  

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

 


Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypath Wedding Ticker

Blogger Templates. | Technology Blog

ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0 ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0