I was visiting my followers in my other blog when I chanced on this wonderful post on communication. I want to share it around and I hope it would help you too as much as it has reminded me c: I got this post from Shasha of  Ako...I...IO  Thanx for this post dear I so love it c:


Watch your thoughts; they become words
Watch your words; they become actions.
 Watch your actions; they become habits
Watch your habits; they become character
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.


When you're the one doing the Talking:

"Do not say a little in many words but a great deal in a few."-Pythagoras

"First learn the meaning of what you say, and then speak."-Epictetus

"Give every man thy ear but few thy voice." -Shakespeare

"I don't let my mouth say nothin' my head can't stand." - Louis Armstrong

"If you have nothing to say, say nothing." - Mark Twain

"Men are born with two eyes, but only one tongue, in order that they should see twice as much as they say. " - Charles Caleb

"When you exercise your freedom to express yourself at the lowest level, you ultimately condemn yourself to live at that level." - Zig Ziglar 

"Think and speak the beautiful only." - Christian Larson

When you need to Listen:


"I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I'm going to learn, I must do it by listening." - Larry King

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." - Ernest Hemingway

"If speaking is silver, then listening is gold." - Turkish Proverb

"There is always hope when people are forced to listen to both sides."-John Stuart Mill

"Big egos have little ears.:-Robert Schuller

"We listened to what our customers wanted and acted on what they said. Good things happen when you pay attention." - John F. Smith

"The reality of the other person is not in what he reveals to you, but in what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says but rather what he does not say." - Kahlil Gibran

The secret of good communication skills:


"If there is any great secret of success in life, it lies in the ability to put yourself in the other person’s place and to see things from his point of view - as well as your own." - Henry Ford

"When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion." - Dale Carnegie

"Who speaks, sows; Who listens, reaps." - Argentine Proverb

"The way we communicate with others and with ourselves ultimately determines the quality of our lives." - Anthony Robbins


Hope this post has helped you on communicating the right way c: 


... visit Shasha's blog for more in this post c:

2 comments:

  1. Dale Carnegie Training® - Argentina said...

    Hola, could you tell me form whom is this?
    Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.  

  2. iceah said...

    @Nuestra Empresa
    I just got this from the blog I featured here she did not write the author too :c so sorry dear c:

    anyway thanx for the visit c;  

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

 


Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypath Wedding Ticker

Blogger Templates. | Technology Blog

ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0 ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0