Google PageRank Checker




See that little number three up there? That's my new PR :) This blog is now PR3. Google has just updated PR and this blog was given another notch up. I am very happy for this, thanks Google :)
My other blog Pinay-Chicken-Heart.com has been given PR1, that's an improvement fromPR0.
My third blog, Cheese Cake is now PR2, Yehey!!!

I am also happy that my husband's main blog, TechnoTechniques.com, is now PR3. His other blog MyFreedomWall has remained in PR3. His OnlineMoneyMatters.net got a PR1.

I am checking out my friends' blogs and update this post tomorrow with a list of those who got it bigger from Google c:

I Thank the Lord for our blessings this year and for the more to come c: c: c:

3 comments:

  1. Francesca said...

    have a blessed new year ate.
    and congrats sa page rank mo.
    =]  

  2. iceah said...

    @Fran
    thanx so much have a blessed year too c:  

  3. Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

    buti ka pa hehehhe

    congrats. ako ata kahit isa sa mga blogs ko, wala  

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

 


Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypath Wedding Ticker

Blogger Templates. | Technology Blog

ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0 ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0