Allergy!


image credit : allergytreatmentinfo.org


I am suffering from some kind of allergy, it started last night, my nose just suddenly felt as if I got a very bad case colds. My throat got suddenly so itchy. It just came, without a warning. I was feeling good but suddenly two hours after dinner I felt it. I think it is not the food we had for dinner because we ate the same food and my hubby and son didn't show any signs of the allergy. And besides, the food was good. Now I feel bad, I feel like staying in bed. I have taken some antihistamine to relieve the runny nose. I feel uncomfortable.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

 


Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypath Wedding Ticker

Blogger Templates. | Technology Blog

ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0 ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0