I have not posted much lately in this blog. Specially featured some blogs lately. So at last I'm posting right now c:

I have always been a fan of photography and I love appreciating them. I featured about 2 guys who have captured my interest on their photos. My featured blog this week is a lady and a mom named Fhaye of PhotoDito. She has other blogs named MARKFE . Anyway, I was fascinated by her photo shots in close-up. Here is a sample of her photo and blog. I like it specially now because of this lovely close-up pic of the cute hand of her daughter c:




Here is the bigger version c:

isn't it heart warming and sweet c:

Visit her photo blog to view more of her lovely photos c: ...

2 comments:

  1. Carl said...

    The image reminds me of this product.  

  2. Anonymous said...

    Ohh yeah it's cute! lovely hands and great pic!  

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

 


Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypath Wedding Ticker

Blogger Templates. | Technology Blog

ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0 ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0