Carrie Prejean Sextape Video
Oh my, it is really true--the existence of the Carrie Prejean Sextape Video. I thought it was just a dirty rumor manufactured by those who hate her but now she herself has revealed in The Today show that it is indeed true that she has a sex tape.

“It was me by myself. There was no one else with me. I was not having sex.I was a teenager," she said. "I cared about him. I trusted him. I think now they call it ‘sexting.’ Did I think it would come back now and haunt me? No. But I think that a lot of young people can learn from this. Nothing is private anymore. Nothing is private."

I am sure that after reading this you'll be googling away for the video. But let me remind you that she was a minor when she did that thing and you could be viewing (if you find it online) something that can be considered as child p0rnography, so be careful.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

 


Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypath Wedding Ticker

Blogger Templates. | Technology Blog

ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0 ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0