Jasmine Fiore, a swimsuit model, was on August 14, 2009 at around 8:30 p.m. her family has seek the help of LAPD and a call for the public's help in finding Jasmine has been out. On Saturday, Jasmine was found in a trash bin in Buena Park, evidently murdered. The suspect is 32-year-old Ryan Alexander Jenkins, who was once a contestant on a VH1 reality show.Jenkins first reported her as missing on Saturday night. Now, the LAPD is trying to contact Jenkins but he cannot be reached. He becomes a suspect and the police fear that he's now on the run, trying to flee to Canada.

Update:

Someone commented that my grammar is "horrible." I was furious. But after reading what I have written above, I realized that the paragraph above is really difficult to understand. Woooo I was so sleepy when I wrote that and I never thought that it came out this way. Anyways, here's the corrected version:

Jasmine Fiore, a swimsuit model, was found dead on August 14, 2009 at around 8:30 p.m. A few days ago, her family has asked the help of LAPD in finding her. They also called for the public's help in finding Jasmine. On Saturday, Jasmine was found in a trash bin in Buena Park, evidently murdered. The suspect is 32-year-old Ryan Alexander Jenkins, who was once a contestant on a VH1 reality show. Jenkins first reported her as missing on Saturday night. Now, the LAPD is trying to contact Jenkins but he cannot be reached. He becomes a suspect and the police fear that he's now on the run, trying to flee to Canada.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Dude....you need to learn how to write in English. Your grammar is horrible!  

  2. iceah said...

    @Anonymous Dude, I was so furious after I read your comment about my grammar, but when I read what I have written, I could not disagree with you, I mangled it. But hey, I was soooo sleepy when I wrote that. But I want you to know that I am not that bad in using the English language (though it's not my native tongue). If I am that bad in English, why would big websites owned by native english speakers pay me to put content in their pages? I have been providing content to other people's blogs for more than a year now.  

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

 


Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypath Wedding Ticker

Blogger Templates. | Technology Blog

ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0 ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0