Lizzie Miller Model

This is for all of you girls who are sooooo conscious of your body. Glamour magazine, Lizzie Miller, and Walter Chin are giving us a very good message: love your body and be comfortable with it. Many girls struggle so hard to get that perfect skinny body, but what we see in magazines, those images of perfectly-shaped girls are not actually normal bodies, the normal body of the average woman is shown by the 20-year-old Lizzie Miller, model for the normal woman.

Lizzie Miller Model
Look at her tummy, it looks just like yours. Look at how confident she is to show the world the beauty of a normal woman's body.

Here's what Miller says:


“When I was young I really struggled with my body and how it looked because I didn’t understand why my friends were so effortlessly skinny. As I got older I realized that everyone’s body is different and not everyone is skinny naturally–me included! I learned to love my body for how it is, every curve of it.”

2 comments:

  1. mikew said...

    You are beautiful, a real women.  

  2. Anonymous said...

    Very unpleasant, and very unhealthy for a 20 year old to be that fat.  

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

 


Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypath Wedding Ticker

Blogger Templates. | Technology Blog

ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0 ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0