If you've missed watching Mackenzie Phillips on Oprah last night, here's a video of the juicy parts of the revelation. The video clip below is the part where Mackenzie told Oprah why after 10 years of doing it, she finally stopped having that kind of relationship with her father.

Oprah asked her: "How did you finally stopped?"

Mackenzie said: "I became pregnant and I was in a relationship with my son's father as well. He knew nothing. He is one of the dearest men, and one of the best parents to our son, he's a wonderful, wonderful man...but I came up pregnant and I didn't know who the father was. The implications, the reality of that. I had an abortion and I never let him touch me again"



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

 


Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypath Wedding Ticker

Blogger Templates. | Technology Blog

ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0 ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0