Taylor Swift appeared on The View two days after Kane West ruined her big day at the 2009 MTV VMA.


“I think my overall thought process went something like: ‘Wow, I can’t believe I won… This is awesome… Don’t trip and fall… I’m gonna get to thank the fans, this is so cool… Oh, Kanye West is here!’,” Swift told the ladies on The View, “‘Cool haircut… What are you doing there? And then, Ouch. And then, I guess I’m not gonna be able to thank the fans.’ ”

Swift reportedly cried backstage after the terrible incident but she was forced to recover immediately because she was scheduled to perform five minutes after her acceptance speech.

“There were a lot of people around me backstage that were saying really incredible things and just having my back. And all the other artists that came and showed me love in the hours following it, and all the people tweeting about it and all the fans… I just never imagined that there were that many people out there looking out for me, so it was really wonderful to see that people were out there defending me so I didn’t have to.”


Here is the Taylor Swift On the View video:


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

 


Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypath Wedding Ticker

Blogger Templates. | Technology Blog

ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0 ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0