Berry gave me this tag.She's one of my favorite blogger friend c: Thanx dear mwa !!!

So here goes the 6 questions and 4 answers post from me.

1. Four places I go to, over and over:
* My Home Page (hehe...)
* My Favorite Bloggers' Home Pages (hehehe)
* Market
* Park

2. Four people who e-mail me regularly:
* SocialSpark
* Spam
* Friendster
* Friends

3. Four of my favorite places to eat:
* KFC
* Mc Donald's
* Wendy's
* Kenny Rogers

4. Four places i’d rather be:
* Home with Josh and dadee
* My Parent's house
* Mall
* Salon (hehe... pamper myself c:)

5. Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
* News
* Detective Conan
* Marimar (Mexican ba o Spanish version )
* wala nako maisip...


6. Four people I think will respond:
* cidy
* purpled sky
* reanaclaire
* pchi

6 comments:

  1. pchi said...

    hi ate!

    thanks for this tag... i've done this before... i'll add your link na lang...

    ^___^  

  2. iceah said...

    thanx dear c:  

  3. Reanaclaire said...

    thanks iceah.. i didnt know u gave me this tag until i saw it just now :) Now i m worrying about my blog cos some said there is a virus software whenever they came to my blog. But from my side, i couldnt see it so i dont know how to get rid of it.. should i change my blogspot? anyone u recommend who could advise me? thanks..  

  4. iceah said...

    sure dear i'll ask my hubby he's the expert on this i'll keep you posted c:  

  5. Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

    thanks for posting this tag. and thanks hehehe nasa fav list mo ako :p

    mahilig ka pala sa anime/cartoons. pareho tayo!  

  6. iceah said...

    yup mhilig pero pnipili ko din c:  

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

 


Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypath Wedding Ticker

Blogger Templates. | Technology Blog

ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0 ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0