I chose this name because this site will be filled with things that makes me say wow and I hope people who will read it will feel the same way too.I chose this expression because we often have a second look when we see people with great legs.My best friend thinks I have great legs, and that's another reason why I chose it. He also explained to me that a woman's legs could have a personality of their own and that it is possible to read a woman by the way her legs behave.Because of that he married me :p hehe.

Feel free to comment on each post that interests you.



1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    wow legs sooo yummy i like to lick your legs..  

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

 


Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypath Wedding Ticker

Blogger Templates. | Technology Blog

ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0 ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0