Many things are happening in one of your most favorite series; in its newest episode Friday Night Lights Season 4 Episode 9, here are what you'll be seing:


Coach talks tough to shady characters when trying to clean up a park ridden with drugs and gang violence. Becky discovers she's pregnant. Jess's relationship with Landry is heating up. Julie makes a new friend.

If the above synopsis won't pique your interest, I don't know what would. Anyways, I am just posting this to let you know that I enjoyed this episode. I watched it via one of those websites that allow users to watch streaming video of their favorite TV series. I watched it in this external website: snurl.com/fridaynightlights0409


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

 


Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypath Wedding Ticker

Blogger Templates. | Technology Blog

ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0 ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0