Watch House Season 6 Episode 11. This episode is entitled "Remorse". I have been waiting for this new episode to come and I am planning to watch it online. I am as of now looking for a website where I can watch this episode via streaming. If I find a good site I will post the URL here so that you will be able to watch it too. Here is the synopsis of this episode:


The team takes on the case of Valerie, an attractive female executive experiencing random episodes of excruciating pain. House agrees to take the case based on Valerie’s looks, and while treating her, the men on the team are charmed by Valerie’s beauty and personality, with Thirteen looking beyond the superficial to try to discover a link to her illness. Meanwhile, House uncharacteristically attempts to alleviate his conscience by reaching out to a former medical school colleague he wronged.

Just check out here in an hour or two, I will be updating this page as soon as I find a link that works.

UPDATE: Here is the URL to the external website where you can Watch House Season 6 Episode 11, just copy and paste it into your browser's address bar: tinyurl.com/house0611


Watch House Season 6 Episode 11

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

 


Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypath Wedding Ticker

Blogger Templates. | Technology Blog

ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0 ss_blog_claim=83c302338385c883fb59233375cc84c0